AT&T’s Small Business fiberoptic service is… not what I’d hoped… at least not initially.
So far, here’s what we’ve got:
- 90+ day installation time
- So far… one major complete outage of all services
- Technical support that you cannot call – they call YOU – and they’re located in random countries half a world away. So far we’ve had Czechloslovakia, Slovenia, and I think Thailand?
- A super easy to use trouble ticket system that….. takes two hours to figure out just what magic credential it needs to identify you as a customer and where you are
- Telephones that take 10 seconds to begin ringing.
- Or don’t. At all.
- Internet service that delivers about 60% of the promised speed. Consistency. At least it’s consistent and has immeasurably small packet loss.
And while I’m waiting for the ticket to update, I went back to charat.me and made a version with purple hair, because You Gotta Have Blue Hair. Or purple. And there’s an antenna accessory under the hats pages that I somehow missed before…. yes.
Also, the chibi version is fun too. Google Translate can’t pick the text out of the menus but it’s still usable. I have no idea what the buttons in the menu tab do. Late for RADIO with toast in mouth.